Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cake, cake and more cake.... yummy...

So, here it is... My first blog... Finally been convinced by a friend to create an online presence for myself, other than facebook.... So, introductions, k....

Hi, I'm Asyrique.

Some quick facts about myself (at the risk of being narcisstic hu3):

-I'm currently 17+ y/o.

-Born and bred malaysian (URL says it all, dunnit), right down to loving keropok lekor....

-Love design and graphics (mind you, not actually good at it, just love it..), surfing the net, reading books, IM and cookies.

-Can't live without my friends, laptop, and facebook (-_-')

********

Okay, trivia aside... The main reason I'm starting up this blog is because I'm heading off to UK for a 2 year stint. Yup2, yours truly is heading to the land of Fish and chips....

So, this blog is (hopefully) to document and collect my experiences, be they triumphant, or atrocious... So that i can sit down one day 30 years hence, and look through this and laugh....
So, enjoy.....


0 nudges:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Soul-searching inspiration? Death threats? Post em' right here :)