Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hi Everyone, I’m BACK!!!

Ok, so technically, I was never gone 10 But, well, I’ve been tremendously, stupendously, incredibably busy with everything and anything :)
Ok, so first of all, updates!!!! In the past month, I’ve been spending time at :

1. British Council Pre-departure Briefing…

img005 So yeah, this one is pretty   self-explanatory.. I’m heading off so I definitely need some pointers. :D
All in all, it was kinda good, I got some tips on how to get my visa done, and the briefing had some pretty good food yummy :) And, finally, as a souvenir, I got a really cool pendrive..YAY!!!! And, coolest of all, it’s 4 GBs :) And, it looks real cute too hahahaha :D

2. US Applications Workshop…
OK, so yeah, I know I’ve posted about it before… But, seriously, IT ROCKS. It just really hypes you up, ya know, knowing that there are malaysian’s out there who have done it, who have managed to get in to Stanford, and Yale and Dartmouth. So, to anyone and everyone out there, I’m serious, if you want an “education that prepares you for a career, not a job” then, start applying now!
08082010053
See those people on the stage? They're all US university students now, so, if they can do it, why can’t we?
So, you interested? Then there’s no time to lose! Firstly, check out the websites below :)
GUIDELINES
US app guideline
OK, Chen Chow is a legend as far as is concerned within the Msian students in US network. He’s the one who started to encourage Malaysians to apply to US colleges, even if they didn’t have any scholarship. Anyways, this is tried and true guide to finishing your application on time, and getting all the standardized testing requirements done ~.~
COMMON APP
commonapp
Common App is the Mother  of all university applications :) Easily said, allows you to apply to over 414 colleges from one single online application, including the Super 6.
CAVEAT: Last, but not least, a wise person once said:
The college application process is a time to discover oneself, beyond pretension, so, cherish it!”
That being said, you will probably feel like giving up mid-way, but remember, it’ll all be worth it in the end :) GOOD LUCK (~.~)
Till Next Time, TTFN…

0 nudges:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Soul-searching inspiration? Death threats? Post em' right here :)