Thursday, February 10, 2011

No!!! My Laptop!!!!

Ok, I officially screwed myself up today. Yup, it’s all out here for everyone to see. And only a week away from half-term.. Thought I might make it through this whole half-term without getting my laptop confiscated, but… 1 freakin’ week before hols, i botch it and get up at 7:40am =..= (Reader discretion is advised as the following language is very strong…)

&*#**%$^#*@(*#!!!!!

Ok, now that I’ve got that outta my system. Achievements for this week Smile I’ve managed to finish my first ever book on my challenge this year. check it out below Smile

10022011167

YAY, definitely a win… And going to London this weekend so be prepared to be photobombed Smile

For now, catcha guys later Smile

0 nudges:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Soul-searching inspiration? Death threats? Post em' right here :)