Monday, January 31, 2011

A MONTH IN!!!!

Gosh, can ya believe it??!! Already almost a month into 2011! Feels like time’s really flying nowadays, what with the immense homework load and what not hahaha.. Anyhow, I’m coping. (kinda…) IPTA really isn’t what I expected when I was in Secondary…

To be honest, I thought it would be all fun and games.. After all, the SPM is over and done!!!! YAY!!!

Boy was I wrong.. Now, workload’s even more larger, and a lot more of it is self-studying, or at the very least, self-motivating… So, always gotta be on your toes when you’re in IPTA folks Smile

All in all, UK has been a great experience, and with for 4 months gone, I’ve now got 20 months left before I fly to the US (Definitely!), so trying to make the most of it.

People say “Life’s a journey”.. But, I think, “Life IS THE Journey..© ” Cos, sometimes, you just breeze past everything, so eager on the destination, that you miss the beautiful scenery outside the window..

11141

SLOW DOWN!!!! =)

Well, that’s all of my twisted ramblings for today… Hmm, I am gonna try to hopefully, post more often, and type real, proper english, as it’s good practice for my IELTS, but for now.

Terra!

0 nudges:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Soul-searching inspiration? Death threats? Post em' right here :)